Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Pmdg 737

hi there, i am slightly confused about the pmdg 737 for fs2crew, if i download it from your web site is it just the 737-600/700 or is the 800/900 included??cheers Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hi Alex,If you own the PMDG 800/900, get FS2Crew for "800/900" owners.That version will also work with your 600/700 models, too.Make sure your PMDG has all the latest PMDG updates including the "800/900 Optional Models Upgrade" installed prior to installing FS2Crew!If you *only* have the base PMDG 600/700 models, then get FS2Crew for "600/700" owners only.There are some differences between the 800/900 Upgrade version and the base 600/700 only version.This is why I had to create two separate versions for the PMDG 737.Cheers,Bryan

so what do u suggest buying if i want both of the varients (600/700 and 800/900?cheers

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK