Sign in to follow this  
Guest andyc7454

FA sounds

Guest andyc7454

hi thanks for the last post but now have another questionregarding the FA currently i have to us fspassengerto hear ther fa giving the safety check giving meals and sometimes poping in asking me if i would like a cup of coffie why does fs2crew not have it in them it seems with all these addons it always adds some of the things but not all of the things fspassinger is really good and it whould have been good to have a all in one package also have fdc cockpit which also gives you half of this and not the rest of that if you understand what i'am getting at oh and one last thing here in europa we use QNH so were can i enter that

Hi Andy,FS2Crew has FA briefs, but in later versions (ATR on up). 737 Edition doesn't have them.The 737 Edition is about 2.5 years old now. I've made significant improve and enhancements in the successive versions (which are re-written from scratch each time).For the upcoming A320 Edition for example, while it resembles the idea of the PMDG 737 Edition, the implementation and overall character of it are really quite improved and different.Cheers,Bryan