Sign in to follow this  
byork

New YouTube Video!

Guest lannettandjesse

You are very welcome sir. Thank you for taking Flight Simulator to the next level!Your Biggest Fan,JessePS. If you would like the full-format (94MB) video for any reason, or want me to produce a new video... just let me know. There's alot more detail to my videos, and YouTube just does not do them justice.

Guest freakypilot

hey where can i get a southwest 737 witha vr panel and will that make fs2crew work.

This is a great FS2Crew video!
Thank you, Jesse! Bryan
Hi Bryan,Just had a look at this video, pretty awesome! Can you tell me if there are any videos or training that gives Step-by-Step instructions in operating the FS2Crew with the PMDG 737NG 600/700, 800/900 or even the PMDG 747 please?I am very keen to learn but I think I must have a few dead brain cells. I have the FS2Crew for the PMDG 737NG 600/700 & obviously the aircraft but I just don't understand how to operate it. I've tried reading the manuals but it just seems to be beyond me. I know I must be missing some simple stuff. Anyway was wondering if there are any Step-by-Step instructions out there?Whilst the video above is great to watch it's not a training video & I'm sure it wasn't meant to be.I'm actually in the early process of building a complete 737NG flightdeck. I am awaiting the delivery of the full 2 Seater FTD from Flightdeck Solutions as well as numerous other parts. In the meantime I'm running a multiple monitor setup with 6 monitors from 2 x TH2Go's on a single PC. It all works very well. Just need to learn how to fly, I want to do everything by the book!ThanksHoward

Hi Bryan,Just had a look at this video, pretty awesome! Can you tell me if there are any videos or training that gives Step-by-Step instructions in operating the FS2Crew with the PMDG 737NG 600/700, 800/900 or even the PMDG 747 please?I am very keen to learn but I think I must have a few dead brain cells. I have the FS2Crew for the PMDG 737NG 600/700 & obviously the aircraft but I just don't understand how to operate it. I've tried reading the manuals but it just seems to be beyond me. I know I must be missing some simple stuff. Anyway was wondering if there are any Step-by-Step instructions out there?Whilst the video above is great to watch it's not a training video & I'm sure it wasn't meant to be.I'm actually in the early process of building a complete 737NG flightdeck. I am awaiting the delivery of the full 2 Seater FTD from Flightdeck Solutions as well as numerous other parts. In the meantime I'm running a multiple monitor setup with 6 monitors from 2 x TH2Go's on a single PC. It all works very well. Just need to learn how to fly, I want to do everything by the book!ThanksHoward
Hello Howard,There are no step by step videos for operating FS2Crew. That would be a pretty big video.Your best bet is to just print out the tutorial flight down at Kinkos or some place, and follow it step by step slowly.Once you know what you're doing it's not hard. It just takes practiceCheers,

Hello Howard,There are no step by step videos for operating FS2Crew. That would be a pretty big video.Your best bet is to just print out the tutorial flight down at Kinkos or some place, and follow it step by step slowly.Once you know what you're doing it's not hard. It just takes practiceCheers,
Well I've tried a dozen times to do the tutorial test flight in the PMDG manual but get stuck on the FMC every single time in that I click LSK 5R or 6R & the page goes completely elsewhere to what it says in the book & then it's all over red rover.HC

Well I've tried a dozen times to do the tutorial test flight in the PMDG manual but get stuck on the FMC every single time in that I click LSK 5R or 6R & the page goes completely elsewhere to what it says in the book & then it's all over red rover.HC
Hello Howard,If you're having difficulties programming the FMC, I must suggest asking the PMDG forum. There are a million 737 users there who know the FMC on the 737 very well. I'd help, but I don't even have the 737 installed anymore.You'd need to provide specific detail as to what page is coming up when you hit LSK 5R or 6R.Cheers,

Guest Galant VR4

I know this is an old thread and an old video, but does this video exist without the music in the beginning? I'm not knocking you and I thank you for taking the time to make this video.

I know this is an old thread and an old video, but does this video exist without the music in the beginning? I'm not knocking you and I thank you for taking the time to make this video.
Which specific video are you referring to?Please send link.I'm not sure which music you're referring as I generally don't usually include much in the way of music in my videos. Is it an FS2Crew video you're referring to?

Guest Galant VR4
Which specific video are you referring to?Please send link.I'm not sure which music you're referring as I generally don't usually include much in the way of music in my videos. Is it an FS2Crew video you're referring to?
Sorry for the delayed response. Yes I was referring to the FS2Crew video. I'm still sitting on the sideline trying to decide if I want to purchase this product for the PMDG 737. Thanks for the response.