Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoSPA_David

Sound Reduction

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi, i am trying to set uo my sound so that fraps records my flight without distorted sound. I have adjusted my sound settings within fs9 and i am happy with the results; however, is there a way to reduce the volume of fs2crew, as the voices are just to loud and they distort to an unaceptable level during recording. Hope that makes some kind of sense Cheers,David

Hi David,There are two ways to adjust the volume of the voices:1. Easy way: Adjust the volume sliders for the other aircraft and environmental sounds to artificially raise/lower the effective volume of the FS2Crew recordings.2. More complex way: Using a wav editor like Adobe Audition, manually amplify the FS2Crew wavs using batch.Those are the two ways.Cheers,Bryan

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi Bryan, thanks. I have nero wave editor pro7. I am a little confused by what you mean when you mention "Batch" Can you explain, in newb language lolCheersDavid

Hi David,You'd have to check the manual on how to do a batch.Basically with a batch you could adjust the volume on the wavs all at the same time with a single click, rather than having to manually modify each wav.It's a time saver.Cheers,Bryan

Guest RoSPA_David

Bryan hiThanks for that info, i downloaded a freeware proggy called Batch Transformer, and have done them all. Was very painless! Cheers once againRegarding what you mentioned last week, i think ill ask on here if anyone wants to do the voices.One more time, thanksDavid