Sign in to follow this  
RoyH

737 800/900 NG Spoiler Operation

HiA year after I bought the 747-400 ( what a great sim ) I now have the 737-800/900. If I deploy the spoilers they will not retract. Retraction can only be achieved via the VC.Is there any way around this ?I use a Saitek X52 Throttle and joystick. The throttle has a slide control on it. Would this be any good to raise / lower the spoilers.I fly online with VATSIM and PC works really well in 2D but not quite good enough in VC. On the approach it's busy enough already without switching views and using a mouse to retract the spoilers.Any ideas please ?TksRoyH

Hello BryanThanks for the suggestion. It's the same with the keyboard. Spoilers always deploy but will not retract.CheersRoy