Sign in to follow this  
Guest ssk2486

FS2Crew Need Help

Guest ssk2486

I am trying to use the skydecks 737 panel with fs2 crew, but the two programs does not want to work together. Does anyone have any information on this?

You'll need to add (very carefully) the FS2Crew gauges to the Skydecks panel.cfg file.I don't own the Skydecks plane, but if you add the gauges right there is no reason it won't work.The issue you'll have is that the Skydecks plane probably uses custom, non standard code not based on the MS SDKs.So FS2Crew's ability to read switches, etc., may be limited by the degree to which Skyecks did in fact conform to these conventions.Cheers,Bryan

Guest ssk2486

Thanks for responding. In the forum for skydecks, one of the creators told me that fs2crew and skydecks current don't work together. Everytime I put the fs2crew gauges in the skydecks panel.cfg flight simualtor locks up, and I get an error message, and it has to restart.

Based on my experience there's a 99 percent chance the gauges were incorrectly added to the panel.cfg.Which version of FS2Crew do you own?And which specific version of the Skydecks 737 do you you?I'll see if I can find the time to add the gauges to the panel.cfg myself.Cheers,Bryan

Guest ssk2486

Ok, if you can do that for me, that would be great. I own the 737 Default fs2crew for fs9, and skydecks 737 version 3.15

Here's the update on the Skydecks 737.I spoke with Keven S of Skydecks and, unfortunately, due to the way he designed his 737 (it was non-traditional) I am unable to place the CPAL icon gauge on the panel.Keven suggested he may do his next 737 in a more traditional way that would allow 3rd parties to add gauges to his panel.Cheers,Bryan