Sign in to follow this  
Guest MagnusMR

Merging other FS2crew version to the 737

Guest MagnusMR

Hello!Is it possible to merge the LevelD Fs"crew with the PMDG 737?I am askin this because the 737 version leads to the same end, every time i want to use it. A nice black screen and frozen FS after taking off and pressing any FO command button.Maybe it is an issue of my computer specs, or an issue of the program, i dont really care :)I like the logics of operating the 767 version, and i think that is the best method (tried the Airbus and the 747 at my friend).But i like flying the 737 too, and if possible i wish to merge these 2 products.Thank you in forward for your help, keep upp the good work Brian, youre the best :)RegardsAndras

Hi Andras,The 767 Edition and 737 Edition can't be merged I'm afraid. It would be like trying to merge an apple and an orange.However, when PMDG releases their new 737, FS2Crew will be releasing another 737 that of course features all the latest bells and whistles.Hopefully I'll have some kind of SDK for the 737 to make the integration as seamless as it is in the 767,Regarding your crash: Are you using FSINN by chance? That's my guess.Cheers,Bryan

Guest MagnusMR

No i am not using FSInn.Using, ActiveSky, IvAp (IVAO interface), FSNav (sometimes), FSPax, sceneries and AES.Ive tested the 737 with Scenery+AES, scenery without AES, default scenery.Results were always the same.After airborne (or after reaching TO N1 when i tried FO TO) i get a balck screen immediately after pressing VNAV (tried only once, after this I press the MCP button) or after pressing FLAPS (with flaps1) what i have to do to pass the TO mode.Without FS2Crew, the 737 works seamlessly :)

Guest MagnusMR

NegativeBut if it works only that way, than i choose IvAp :)