Sign in to follow this  
Flaps30

Problem with 737 After Uninstalling FSC

I had to uninstall FSC ver 1.0 for the PMDG 737. When I went back to the 737-700 the Approach Brief window is in view, and when I attempt to close it or click on the CPAL buttons, all my 737 windows go disabled and the sim crashes. I realize the panels were changed, but could someone please tell me the steps to get things back to normal?? Thanks. tom

Hi Tom,I need more info:1. Which version of the PMDG 737 do you own?There are two: 600/700 only and 600/700/800/900?2. Which version of FS2Crew for the PMDG 737 do you own?There are two as well 600/700 only, and 600/700/800/900.Thanks,Bryan

Hi Bryan, Thanks for helping. I originally got the 737 600 and 700 then upgraded to the 800 and 900 as well. My FSCrew is ver 1.0 for the 800 and 900 but the manual says it must include the 600 and 700 to work correctly as well as Service Pack 1.0. Regards, Tom

Hello Tom,Let's start clean, as that can often cure weird things.1. Uninstall the PMDG 737 using the PMDG remove tool.2. Re-install the PMDG 800/900 version and apply all Service Updates (including the optional models upgrade from the PMDG Downloads Section.).3. Do a test flight to make sure all is okay.4. If all okay, install FS2Crew for 800/900 owners only. (It works with your 600/700 models, too, once all updates are applied...in fact, depending on your download version of FS2Crew, you may have the updates already built in).If you still have problems, pls email me:admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan