Sign in to follow this  
Abq Vlieger

Possible update

Hello , I was hoping, in your free time, that you might consider updating the orginal PMDG 737 program. I know that I would be happy to buy such an update and I don't thin that I would be alone.Thanks for a wonderfull addition to FS.R Jones

Hello Ryan,Glad to hear you like it :-)The 737 version is over 4 years old.We've learned a lot since then, and naturally we can make them a lot better now than we could then.There is 737 'upgrade' per se in the works.However, there will be a brand new full version of the FS2Crew 737 coming out when PMDG releases their 737 NGX. Hopefully we'll see that sometime in 2009.Cheers,Bryan

Bryan, thank you for the response. I have bought all of your products with the exception of the ATR and all of the FSX line. I have been looking at the new MD-11 but I am waiting for the FS9 version. I am afraid it will be the same with the new 737 NGX. Unless PMDG also decides to matke their new 737 for FS9 also.Hopefully I have planted a seed :-coolR Jones

Guest CTyankee

Hi Bryan,Since it looks like the PMDG 737NGX will be a long time coming, I would encourage you to release your 737NG 'interim' upgrade ASAP.My credit card is waiting, as I suspect is the case with many other users.All the best,Sandy