Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS9 (FS2004) FAQs and Troubleshooting for the Lite Versions

FS2CrewLite FAQs and Troubleshooting:****FS9 Verson Only************ FS2CrewLite: Cessna 172 Edition ************1. Question: When FS2CrewLite is installing, I get an "invalid data" error with one of the files.Answer: Your download was corrupt. Please re-download FS2Crew again, but be sure to use the Flight1 Downloader Tool as it helps ensure your download does not get corrupt.---2. Question: I own the new 172 version of FS2CrewLite. FS9 now crashes when I end the simulation.Answer: FS2CrewLite uses a new Gaugesound.dll. The solution is to ensure you have the latest drivers for your soundcard.---3. Question: After installing FS2CrewLite, my 172 no longer works. I made custom edits to the my 172's panel.cfg before installing FS2Crew. I added a weather radar gauge and Reality XP avionics.Answer: The FS2Crew Panel Config utility only works if your existing 172 panel.cfg is totally unmodified from its original state. Please email me at admin@fs2crew.com and I can send you a new panel.cfg. You can also manually hand edit your panel.cfg if you want to. Check the Download Page on the FS2Crew website to obtain instructions on what you need to do.---4. Question: The Main Page doesn't stay open.Answer: Only load your 172 from the 2D cockpit view. Never load your 172 from a VC cockpit or spot view.