Sign in to follow this  
Guest ClementA

FS2crewlite 172 video?

Guest ClementA

Hello all,I would be interested in the Fs2crewlite edition, but i would like to see the program in action before consider buying.Is there any video available somewhere?RegardsCl

Hello Clement,I've never made a 172 video, but if you watch the other FS2Crew videos available you'll get a sense for what it's like.Compared to the "mainline" FS2Crew products such as the 767 or ATR or 737, the 172 edition is pretty simple and straight forward.Cheers,Bryan

Guest ClementA

Thanks for this response.Is it possible to record your own wav files yourself, and to replace them to get the product in french for instance?cl

Hello Clement,Yes, that is possible.You'll just need record over the existing FS2Crew wav files.You'll need a wav editor and a program to record your voice.Such programs can be easily found on the Net.Just record your voice, and paste it over the existing FS2Crew wav file as required.All the best,Bryan

Guest ClementA

Great!Thank you very much.Best regardsCl

Hi Clement,It's a google translation and meant for people who know absolutely no English who want to get a general jist for what the program is all about.An official translation certified by l'academie francais it is not!But it's still better than what I could put together from little French I can remember from uni.If you make a French voice set, be sure to let me know. We have a lot of French users and I'm sure they would appreciate hearing it, too.Thanks,Bryan

Guest ClementA

>Hi Clement,>>It's a google translation and meant for people who know>absolutely no English who want to get a general jist for what>the program is all about.>>An official translation certified by l'academie francais it is>not!>>But it's still better than what I could put together from>little French I can remember from uni.>>If you make a French voice set, be sure to let me know. We>have a lot of French users and I'm sure they would appreciate>hearing it, too.>>Thanks,>Bryan

Guest ClementA

Sorry about the last message, I am not an expert user on forums..No problem about the french voice set, it will depend on my free time, but I make it I'll let you know.Best regardsCl