Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 Q

Any idea if Microsoft is going to implement a copilot function in FS2004 - that way we can take a bathroom break and not have ATC cancel our IFR clearance.

Yes, its called the pause button(P). It's been there a heck of a long time.

Ok smart a**, if you don't have an answer leave the thread alone.

Guest Moghdad

Co-pilot would be a great feature. I would like to see him able to conduct the whole flight so that I ride along as a passenger.

a multiplayer co-pilot would be even better. jim.

Multiuser capability to fly a single aircraft together would indeed be great, but don't expect it.It's such a major feature it would have been listed in the pressrelease (and might need a complete redesign of the aircraft and panel subystems as well).

maybe some people take a long time in the bathroom (due to various reasons, e.g. constipation) and therefore pausing the sim for half an hour isn't really what he was after. ;-)

Well, if he ain't goin', then his plane ain't goin' either. I think this thread is headed down the drain!!

Jskona or whoever you are, I think you can see that eventhough the pause button appeases you, there are som people looking for more functionality. Since we aren't asking you to provide this functionality why don't you just drop off the thread?