Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Anybody buy the AH-1W Super Cobra package?????

The one by Perfect Flight??It looks pretty interesting.Anybody have any thoughts on it??How is Perfect Flight quality wise?Thanks!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Bump!Shane

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I recently got it. It has a nice visual model. It comes with several pretty good military repaints. The panels leave a little to be desired in both the 2D and VC. The sound package is very unrealistic. It sounds very weak for such a monster of a chopper. I replaced it with the sound package from one of my Huey's. I don't fly it very much, in fact I put it out to pasture today. You may like it better than I did so I won't say I don't recommend it. Larry :-wavehttp://www.lagoonline.com/images/430.jpg

Guest jason2112

From what I've read on this forum, Perfect Flight does not live up to it's name. Maybe you should run a search with their company name on this forum. I don't want to tell things from my memory which could be wrong, but my general impression was a negative one. Most of their planes do not seem to go beyond everyday freeware level.I remember there was a nice freeware Cobra, you might search for this one instead.Just my 2c (EUR),VOlker :]

There is one that is "Bear Approved" thats free and flys great its is also at flightsim.com and got a developers award there as well. I have flowen it has a great virtual panel as well

Thanks for the responses guys.The one that was Bear approved isn't an AH-1W I believe and I also think it is FSDS. The GMAX with reflections (on the canopy) was one of the features that attracted me to the one by Perfect Flight :(Shane

Ark