Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChrisTrott

Alphasim Beale AFB

Guest ChrisTrott

Okay,I have sent this via e-mail to Jeff as well, but I have some serious issues with the accuracy of his review, mainly in the "information" he attached as part of his narrative of the review and in addition his critiquing of an 18-month-old FS9 scenery in FSX, especially when the information on the aircraft just says that it's FSX compatible, not that it's an FSX product.Here is the text -1 You state,

Guest j-mo

I wonder if there will be any response to your post. Any acknowlegment at all would at least be appropriate. No reply leaves questions lingering...Regards,

Guest jshyluk

I don't see right now what questions need to be answered. I can try to clarify what's going on, although I think it's all starightforward. Chris, the original poster, has a different opinion than mine regarding Beale AFB by AlphaSim, and he sent me an e-mail about it. I suggested to him in e-mail that he post his thoughts on AVSIM, and he did. I think his information is good, and I think it's important that people share their views in a constructive manner, even if we don't agree. Hopefully, that will help AVSIM readers make better decisions about products. To me, it looks like Chris covered all of that in his post. Is there more that you need to know? Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Guest ChrisTrott

TBH, I hadn't expected any response from Jeff since I said at the top of my post that I had e-mailed this to him and he'd responded to me on it including that I should still be sure to post it since he thought I brought up valid points even if he didn't agree.The only response I need is to see the views counter go up which proves to me that people are at least looking at it and using it to form their opinion on whether the scenery is right for them or not.