Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Favourite or Best Aircraft?? What should we go for??

First of all what version of RFP are you using??? It's well known (and documented) that there is still allot of work that needs to be done on this aircraft (especially concerning framerates). You can't tell me that the panel used in RFP looks better or is more functional than that of CS's 727 either (this may be more of a personal opinion). RFP's panel is sub FS2000 more like FS98 to me. And as far as PIC 767, I didn't recommend (maybe I wasn't clear enough) using the visual bird that came with that package. I told the man to use the Posky GMAX model. RFP is currently releasing a patch next month to solve some issues and update their VC. I hope the framerate issue gets addressed for us unfortunate few. If it works fine for you then that's great but for the vast majority of us it runs like crap. All one has to do if they don't believe me is go to VMAX's support forum and do a search for framerate problems. I even posted some myself.... Now do a search on CaptainSim's support form and compare the two. I'll let the numbers do the talking. CaptainSim's 727 may have some problems but framerates is not one of it's major issues. RFP's 747 is not a bad product by any means and I'm happy to see the guys releasing an update. I'll most likely fly her again once the slide show is solved. I want to say that I respect your opinion Staffan but I must disagree recommending this plan for anyone new to add-ons, there are way too many other offerings that don

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Hi,First, I have the RFP base package CD, which is the only main program they released,..at least to my knowledge.Second, I have far more framerate problems with CS

Staffan

Staffan I've been around since FS4, I know very well what an FS98 panel looks like. Eric Ernest was (is) one of the best... I'm glad RFP is working great for you, I'll just wait untile they release the patch next month. Sorry to hear about your problems with CS's 727...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2