Sign in to follow this  
RobbieHe

Suspect Capt Sim 757 X review

>I asked if you had posted your comments in the Flightsim>forums which would seem to be the obvious place. Your link is>to the original review so I assume you didn't. why didn't>you?While it appears Mr. He is reluctant to post at FlightSim about their review, I have. I don't know if there will be a response, if the thread will be removed, if I shall be banished, but I hope there is some type of dialog.Even should a quid pro quo situation exist, I can accept that running a web site incurs expense and we really aren't speaking of high level journalism standards. But to have statements made out in the open about the requirements for the review process seems a little foolish to me.

"But I'm struck by your assertation of "The first question on everyone's mind is how does ..." How do you know this? Have you been appointed spokesperson for everyone?"Let's start here. I bet if someone posted that very question on the FSX forum, we could find out for sure.RH

As I've asked before why aren't those criticising the review and Flightsim's policy making their points on the Flightsim forums? Do I hear the sound of axes being ground?

Wow....I can't get over all the bashing going on within an AVSIM forum about reviews posted at Flightsim.com.I sure hope we're doing a better job and meeting our readers expectations.

Guest jbinner

THAT being said, if you have a problem with the OTHER site, take it over there. We are not in the business of bashing staff or sites on this forum. I KNOW for certain I am above that, and would not want to see them or anyone else bashing me, my fellow staff, or anyone else from AVSIM. So I will give them the same courtesy. This topic will now be locked.