Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stompy

Joystick for more Joy?

I have and get alot of great use out of my CH Products USB Yoke and Pro Pedals but, I want to get a stick that is more for helo's or fighter jets. Also possibly a seperate throttle as well. The yoke is great for most birds but when you get into a chopper or the Siai-Marchetti SF.260 I would prefer a single stick. What do you guys recommend?

Guest Stompy

I've had the original Microsoft Force Feedback stick for ages now and it still works perfectly for me. Of course, as I'm typing this I'm realizing more and more that I don't really need it...the force feedback in 2K2 isn't so hot, and I don't need the twisty rudder on the stick because I've got pedals...well, what the hell, I'm not selling the dang things. I'd still highly recommend it. At this point I'm sure you'd have to buy the "2" model, but it seems just as good as the first one. Plus I think it doesn't have as big a footprint as the first one, which is nice.