Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marick626

T37 review issue.

Guest Marick626

I was reading some of the reviews and when I read the T37 review. I know for a fact that the reviewers dont buy the products they review and even though this makes me jealous (I am not the only one mind you) I guess I can understand I dont have the patience to write a review, but anyways the reviewer said, quote "So I did not regret spending my money on it, and I am quite sure I will be flying it for some time in the future"Is this just to spice up the review or did you actually buy the product?Just a question, mind you. Nothing personal.

Guest DocW

>Is this just to spice up the review or did you actually buy>the product?No, I bought the aircraft on my personal expense and did not receive any compensation. When I wrote the review, I was not a staff reviewer and I did it solely because I liked the plane and thought I had to share this. The reviews editor accepted my review after I submitted it on my initiative as my first contribution. I had no relations to AVSIM before that, apart from reading reviews and such. I did not even post in the forums here.>Just a question, mind you. Nothing personal.No offense taken. I can understand the perspective of looking at the reviewers as industry corrupted a really excited user that simply produce elaborated advertisements. I sometimes shared it. My review was written out of the excitement about the plane, so I in fact was biased. But that's the nature of the game, I assume. I am human. When I look at a product and receive some support by its creators (which was definitly not the case with the T37), I tend to forgive little shortcomings more easily. OTOH, I hope my writing style clearifies what is opinion and what is fact. And I force myself to mention every aspect that came up upon me while fiddling with the product.