Sign in to follow this  

RTW Race Thread 2

OK, 10 minutes out. you on VATSIM waiting? If so you should see me any moment now.

Yep, we gotta move! :(*pours some Liquid Schwartz into his Convair's fuel tank*

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

don't have it installed right now.....Always hesitating to install it because it'll probably be too much for my PC and/or internet connection.... Eventually, perhaps....

OK, landed safely.You're off, screenshot in a few minutes after FS unfreezes.

I guess he fell asleep at the wheel. Better start, you can always abandon if he comes in telling he forgot to post his takeoff :-lol

Baton heading for Kadena AB (RODN) in the Convair CV58..(sorry for the delay, IE wasn't refreshing properly or I just plain missed the finished post... )

Guest Basten_TFF754

Uhhm the baton is now flying to two places..Basten Heidema__________________________Bill Grobowski's*MD11 BETA Team*___________________________Basten Heidema The Netherlandsbasten@cheatsplaza.com

OK, I'm standing down, ya got it Stone. Good luck.GeraldKMLB

We'll see who arrives first, they posted at the same time (was unavoidable I think).fs.com last night discounted a crash saying it would not have been a crash were it a real aircraft so they can't say we're illegal here :-lolI'm ready to take over at either location if noone else shows up in a few hours.

Jeroen mentioned me being next, so I thought I had it called for.... :)Anyways, my ETA in RODN is 2:35, barring winds.

You were next, he took off as we didn't hear from you :-)

Not a problem, it's all yours. When we didn't hear from you, we just figured we go ahead and cover it either way. This is supposed to be for all of us, and I've already done one.Good flying!Best,GeraldKMLB

Just read on fs.com that they're planning to not visit South America and claim it's no continent...Maybe we should skip Europe and Africa as well claiming it's all part of the same continent as Asia and head back after hitting Darwin :-)