Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

CH Yoke turning off....

Hi,My CH Yoke LE USB if stay without action stops to work in winXP, I checked the USB power options and everything is on. It shows as connected in the control panel, but no action.Any idea ?Thanks,Ulisse

Hi Ulisse,I had the same problem with the CH Yoke USB.Unplugged the USB connector and put it back again.Win XP found new hardware and search for the driver.After this the problem was solved.Regards,Cees

I too had this problem. Are you using front panel mounted USB ports? I was . In a nutshell maker sure that the yoke is plugged into the back of the pc near the keyboard/mouse portsFrom what I understand the CH Yoke needs to be connected to a OHCI port, these are usually the ports attached to the motherboard not the pin-outs. I connect my yoke to my USB keyboard which is connected to the usb ports on the back of the pc. No more problems.Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10