Sign in to follow this  

Screen sizing

When I begin a flight in FS2002 it comes up in a reduced window. When I press Alt-Enter for full screen it goes to full screen but the instrument panel stays the same size as it was in the reduced window. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but don't know what.Thanks for any assistance.Jim Earsley

Guest RonB49

Two things come to mind:1. Somewhere, there is a checkbox worded something like "Allow panel to resize . . .". Look under the VIEWS menu.2. FSUIPC has an option which freezes the instrument panels.Try those things. R-

Thanks for the response.The resizing option wasn't checked, but it didn't help. I mucked around until I found that I could resize the instrument panel by dragging the corners to fit the screen. Don't know how it got small in the first place, but at least it's back to normal size now.Thanks again.Jim