Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

#6 RTW Race Thread #6

Monastir, president Habib Bourgibab International (DTMB) was the destination announced earlier.Team fs.com has hit Australia now. In the time that took them we've gone almost twice the distance, keep up the good work people! :-rotor

Landed and shutdown at LGKL. Next pilot, cleared for takeoff!

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I've updated the plan for where we currently stand.Starting at the currently active flight:Kalamata (LGKL) - Monastir (DTMB) 550nmMonastir - Mohammed Be (DAUA) 730nm (open dessert, nowhere to stop)Mohammed Be - Atar (GQPA) 830nm (open dessert, nowhere to stop)Atar - Amilcar Cabral (GVAC) 600nm (going to the Azores to fuel up for the big one)Amilcar Cabral - Fortaleza (SBFZ) 1540nm (Atlantic crossing, shortest route)Fortaleza - Belem (SBBE) 600nm (flight along the coast towards the mouth of the Amazon)Belem - Georgetown (SYCJ) 750nm (crossing the empty Amazon basin, no more than a few short bush strips to be found there)Georgetown - Point A Pitre (TFFR) 600nm (the beautifull Caribbean lies ahead)Point A Pitre - Puerto Plata (MDPP) 550nm (don't get tempted by Saba and St.Barts, we don't want to loose an aircraft)Puerto Plata - Great Exuma (MYEF) 375nm (on to the Bahamas. Please don't stay too long to enjoy the beach, you can always come back later)Great Exuma - Myrtle Beach (KMYR) 600nm (over open ocean)Myrtle Beach - Boston Logan (KBOS) 650nm HOME STRETCH!!Total of 8400nm to go. We could arrive before noon tomorrow if we can keep up the speed people :-jumpy :-yellow1

Do you have an ETA for us so we know how much time we have for breakfast :-lol?

I sleep, but little.I don't work until next week, as the company I worked for went under (I got hired yesterday to start next monday)