Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Up Coming L1011-500/200 for FS2002 !!!

Guest Basten_TFF754

That Tristar is super!! Thanks for the info!!Basten Heidema__________________________Bill Grobowski's*MD11 BETA Team*___________________________Basten Heidema The Netherlandsbasten@cheatsplaza.com

It's the same people who made the "Clipper"!!!!:) :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

From what I see, it sure does not look like its worth $34.90 I mean its nice, but it just doesn't look good enough. I think there is someone who is working on a freeware version that looks just as good, saw some screenshots recently in the screeny forum.Hornit

Guest gooper

i agree with u Hornit- when compared to the Meridian $34.50 looks like a rip-off- the textures are blurry the panel is nowehere near the quality os osme of the other panle aavailable for less- ihope this is not the final version we see because if it is i will take a pass on this one.

>i agree with u Hornit- when compared to the Meridian $34.50 >looks like a rip-off- the textures are blurry the panel is >nowehere near the quality os osme of the other panle >aavailable for less- ihope this is not the final version we >see because if it is i will take a pass on this one. It says BETA on the site.What part of BETA don't you understand (you too Hornit)?Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I think it's going to be awsome...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Knowing the Clipper it's probably gonna be great. I'm just hoping the panel lives up to the rest of the model. I need a good heavy trijet panel. I got the Flightsoft DC-10 "Fly to Hawaii" package......$40 I'll never see again :-erks