Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoohah

Hows that new Payware GMAX Learjet??????

I'm thinking of getting it but I the pics they have don't really show everything.Any comments on the model???Thanks!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Great!! If you own it, hows the visual model on it?????? Hard to tell from the screenshots!Something about the cockpit windows bugs me...maybe they look to small??? Can anybody verify??ThanksShane

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Bump before bed :)Shane

Ark

I'd tell you to get this plane if it had a great panel, a Virtual Cockpit, and custom sounds. But what good is a visual model with nothing on the inside. From what I've read from others who have bought this aircraft, the FM is not that good either. I wouldn't recommend spending money on a plane when you'll have to turn right around and use all freeware items to go with it. Ariane did this same thing with their 737s but the difference there is the fact that you could use Dreamfleet's 737 panel with their aircraft. There are also some preatty good freeware panels on the market for the 737 as well (that goes the same for sounds if you don't like the default ones). The Learjet doesn't have any good freeware panels that I know of that would compliment this bird. There are also no sound packages for the Learjet 31a. So what are your really getting with this payware Learjet the justifies the price????

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Quoted from their webpage http://www.flightfactory-simulations.com/ :"Currently, FFS is working on the final panel for the Lear 35. We hope to have it complete soon. Also, the aircraft is getting the VC implemented with the next update. That will be released the same time as the panel. Also included are custom gauges and custom sounds. We will announce the package update soon. So keep checking back!"So, this Learjet will get a VC soon.And since the updates are free, you won't have to pay more to get this VC:"Only $10.00 US Dollars. That includes three liveries and free updates for all future upgrades and liveries."Quoted from the forum (message posted by Kathryn Rau, member of FFS):"We have an updated release coming here in the next week or so. That will include the sounds, a VC, a custom panel with gauges, etc.Anyone who has purchased the aircraft already receives this update for free."So for $10, you get a great model, a VC, a panel and a sound pack. :-) ../)_/). _ Cl

I'll still stick with what I've stated above based on what's on the market today. If the quality is good (VC/2D panel/sounds), I'll most likely buy this plane myself. Everyone should know there are too many let downs (Wilco) in the payware market to go on a companys word of mouth alone. Let us see some screen shots while the VC is in development or something, people would be able to add some input. I really hope they don't base their design on the freeware panel their pitching right now because that design is all wrong, very unrealistic. If the patch is as good as their current visual model it's going to be a great add-on but everyone should wait and see it first before buying.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest hoohah

I'd be cautious about about spending money on what _might_ be available in the future as opposed to what you will get _now_ for your money.I made that mistake with a company (that will remain nameless), in that I was expecting a patch "soon" that was put off until someone else's patch was released. And since the latter patch was released the promise of the former patch has dissappeared, because they have dropped support...-hoo