Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 how real are the rumours ??

as the title says :) ??? how real are they.I hear a lot of people talk about FS2004, but has microsoft officially announced the package ?? and according to the rumours when should this beautiful package come out ? Thanks in advance G.

Hmm..The thread just above this thread handles the Century of Flight FS2004, so take a peek there... also you will find information about it at Microsoft's flight sim pages.Tero

PPL(A)

>I hear a lot of people talk about FS2004, but has microsoft >officially announced the package ?? Yes! Look at the Avsim front page.>and according to the rumours when should this beautiful >package come out ? According to MS, summer 2003.Alex

>as the title says :) ??? how real are they. >Rumours about features etc. are 70% wishfull thinking and 30% extrapolation based on the one pressrelease that was given out.>I hear a lot of people talk about FS2004, but has microsoft >officially announced the package ?? yep, see the FS Insider website for the pressrelease and official list of features.>and according to the rumours when should this beautiful >package come out ? >See abovementioned website :-)