Sign in to follow this  
Ed

Realscene Preview ZIP Download Error

Guest Jay Otts

Library Forum Mgr:There have been about three files in the past few weeks that I have not been able to download. At the sametime, other files download just fine.I am attaching a jpg screen capture of the error.I have gone through the forum looking at the download issues including passive ftp settings. That is checked in my browsers and it does not make any difference whether I use IE6 or Netscape 7.1.Please advise.Thanks,Jay Otts

Guest Jay Otts

To myself:Downloads just fine from competitor's site.There something else not covered in the forum help about these download problems. Out of the thousands of files, I have downloaded hundreds, maybe thousands, without a problem. So far, only three have given the same "550 - file not found" error. At the sametime, apparently others are downloading them based on the download counter.Jay

I am having the same problem also with this file. Other ones download ok.Ed

Guest Jay Otts

Hi Ed,Thanks for the confirmation.Hopefully, one of the forum's moderators will look at this a little closer and help find the solution.Jay

Hi Jay,This morning I can't even find the file listed and also a search was unproductive. Maybe it was pulled.Ed

Guest Jay Otts

Hi Ed,I confirmed what you have stated. The RealScene preview file is gone.Hmm!Jay

Hi Jay,I downloaded it from the other site. Why it is posted there and removed from here is anyones guess.Ed