Sign in to follow this  
ErnieAlston

Simmers using FSBuild 1.4.0

Guest Louis

I can't seem to make a manual plan no matter what i try. i always comes up at the top in the distance box as 6,800 some odd mi. and want to make manual plans for on line flying instead of auto generate,and as far as buying fs nav or what ever i'm not cause i spent too much money buying programs for fs2000 that didn't work on fs2002.And when i make manual plans and check off the sq. box and fs2000 box they don't send it properly when i pick my plan to send it to atc. I'm very frusrated with this----thanks --Louis

Louis,Suggest visiting http://www.navdata.at/ and downloading the newest navigational data for FSBuild. How about posting one of the plans you're trying to make. You may also consider the FSBuild forum at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/a...er1/fsbuild.htm. Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

I had that same thing happen to me. Not flying online but generating FPs' just the same.Make sure that all of your options are right. Especially the paths to FS and the programs that your going to be using the FP for.Type the ICAO in both fields for the airports you want. Put in the FL that you want. Hit include x-alts. Hit 'auto generate route'. then hit build FP. a popup box should appear that tells you were the FP was saved to.I hope this helps. If not check there support forums.Richard Diamondr.diamond@i-sixsigma.net

You get this sometimes when a two or more Navaids have the same ID, but the one you are referring to does not exist in the DB. Fsbuild will select the closest one. If closest Navaid with that ID is thousands of miles away this will be the result.This could happen if you are using an old Map and the Navaid you are referring to no longer exists, or if you are referring to a Navaid that is recent, but not in your version of the Fsbuild Navdata.Check the Flight plan itself and see which waypoints have a large gap distance wise between them.RegardsErnie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg