Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stompy

Changing aircraft perfromance?

hi,could anybody out there help me i wanna change my aircarft performance so it has the right wieghts ect and doin this would it make any difference?Robetrt767

Guest Stompy

Don't have FS on this computer, but I think you can open the cfg file for the aircraft and enter different weights there. Look around...you'll see it. You can't miss it. :-lol I'm sure there are utilities to do this as well that let you do it on the fly, but the ole manual way isn't so bad.Edit: Based on your other post about assigning reverse thrust and speedbrake to your yoke, my guess is that you're not talking about throwing a couple of PAX and 2 handbags into the back of a single. I don't have any experience modifying the files of bigger aircraft, so I don't know how messy they are. But I have done it for the 172 and it's a real piece of cake. (Hard to remember to set for every flight if you're not in the habit yet..."Why the hell is this thing pulling to the right?!", but easy to do).