Sign in to follow this  
MarkRey

Problems with Lonny's 757 Panel

Hello everyone: I'm having a problem with Lonny's 757 panel. I just downloaded the panel from AVSIM - along with the Delta IFDG 757. Problem is, every time I try to switch to panel view FS crashes! This happens no matter what aircraft I use (even the one that came with the panel!!) Any idea what might be wrong? Thanks!Cpudan80PS. System specs -- P4 2.5 GHZ -- 512 MB RAM -- 120 GB WD Hard Drive -- GForce 4 Ti4600 128 MB -- Win XP Pro

HI Cpudan80,Well I can give you a very generic answer since I don't have the 757 panel your talking about. Try updating all your drivers, especially for WinXP, service and critical packs are very important. Also try updating your video card drivers.Good DayPilot737

Hi,Trying loading up your aircraft so that it starts in THE PANEL VIEW.I have some panels that if I start them in the spot view, my machine crashes, but if I start them in the panel view they are fine thru out the flight.Hope this helps youGNacino

HiI've been using this panel for a while without any problem but I seem to recall that their was an update because of a prblem with one of the gauges. Search the file library for lp757u11.zip. Hope it cures your problem.

Guest hoohah

>Hi, >>Trying loading up your aircraft so that it starts in THE >PANEL VIEW. >I have some panels that if I start them in the spot view, my >machine crashes, but if I start them in the panel view they >are fine thru out the flight. >Hope this helps you >>GNacino I concur with this. Start the craft with Lonny's panel in 2d Panel view _only_.-hoo

May I ask how you got it to work? I am having the same issue!Thanks

as stated above in different words, load an aircraft that works, go to 2d panel view, then select the aircraft that uses lonny's panel. Like some other gauge-laden complex panels, you MUST load from 2d panel view ONlY. If you load the aircraft in spot view and then try to switch to panel view...boom.I think you may be able to start fs with lonny's (2d panel view) panel active as well - i thinkRegards,ps: Also, lonny has setup his panel.cfg so that ALL panels/subpanels are visible to start with - if, like me, you try to change this, well...boom :)Mark

Regards,

Mark