Sign in to follow this  
Kele_

Jetset Traffic / Line page / Comm radio 2 problem

Hi JeffYup - flicked the TRF switch between the two channels and the com2 digits got brighter.

You are using the correct radio, as long as the active radio is tuned to 130.65. The audio panel will be properly setup IF you are using the tutorial situation. If not, then be sure to read the section in the manual concerning the VHF com setup when creating you own situation. Good luck!Also, review all add-on's you have for any conflicting button assignments. It caught me during beta testing. (dual assignments).Bob..

Hi Bob,Thanks for suggestions.I checked all FS9 assignments and Level-D custom controls. No other action has the same button. I don't know where else to look.I'm starting to think that it might be about the soundcard, as Bryan suggested. I have an on board soundcard and my system is not very up-to-date anymore (AMD Barton 2500+, nForce2 chipset, Radeon 9700 non-pro and 1GB RAM, also I'm running Win 2000). But never before have I had problems with sounds (not with FS9 or any other game). No stuttering etc.. Raine

I have to put my hand up to having had a series of 'Senior Moments' earlier today - put it down to an old guy getting excited!!I had been tuning the right hand side of Com1 rather than the box below - silly me - sorry to have wasted folk's time.:-bang Of course - when I tuned the correct box it all works exactly as advertised.Going to have a lie down in a darkened room now - put the teeth into a glass tumbler and have a sleep (poor old chap).:+