Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jani Salo

Saving FS2Crew (FO) during flight ?

Guest Jani Salo

hiI am a first time user of the FS2Crew product and yesterday bought the Level-D 767 edition.I was having some issues at first with the FO falling asleep after he applied 60% N1 during the takeoff roll. He did not call out the speeds and the gear etc. Then during the climb he woke up and started calling out things before hand so I had to restart.Is there any chance of an autosave utility for the FS2Crew Level-D 767 that could save the situation the flight was in for example every 15 or 30 minutes that would include the panel state and the state the FO was in making the calls etc. It is very frustrating to start the flight again if something goes wrong and the FO falls asleep. If you are nearing the end of lets say 6 hr flight or even middle of it and would have to start the FS2Crew again is very annoying. Hopefully there would be some kind of save utility for the program as it would make using FS2Crew a much more pleasant task. regards, Jani

Hi Captain Jani!Hopefully we can keep him from falling asleep! I have managed to keep him awake the whole flight. :) There are couple of very important things you need to make sure you accomplished. 1. Did you apply SP3 for your LevelD 767?2. Did you run the LevelD 767 configuration manager?Bob.......

Hello Jani,Just to make sure we're operating on the same page, please run the SFO to LAX tutorial flight, and follow it exactly.I'm still trying to figure out how I can reproduce this issue.Reproducability is the Key thing.For the Saved Flights:Please see the manual. There is a large section on this.You can use saved flights within certain parameters.You do not need to start from the beginning every time.All the best,Bryan

Guest Jani Salo

>Hi Captain Jani!>>Hopefully we can keep him from falling asleep! I have managed>to keep him awake the whole flight. :) There are couple of>very important things you need to make sure you accomplished.>>>1. Did you apply SP3 for your LevelD 767?>2. Did you run the LevelD 767 configuration manager?>>Bob.......helloThanks for the replies. 1. Yes 2. YesI am going to test the tutorial flight again tomorrow with the new gauge I got in my email.thanks again for excellent support !regards, Jani