Sign in to follow this  
Guest ihorizon

I'm confused........

Guest ihorizon

First of all, congrats on a fantastic add-on! This is just incredible!But I have a question: I'm running the tutorial from KSFO to KLAX and during the pre-flight stuff, I'm reading that the FO is supposed to set the IRUs and the FMC. But I don't see him doing any of that. Am I supposed to do it myself?Also, is there any way to see a text version of the message given by Flightserve? I'm hearing impaired and it seems to be hard for me to understand what she is saying. Despite headphones plugged in and turn on full-blast, I have a hard time understanding what she is saying.And finally, the paperwork delivered is a bit hard to read. I simply undock the windows and expand in order to read.Again, thanks for an awesome add-on to an already fantastic add-on.ihorizonSugar Hill, Ga

Hello,Thank for you the kind words:1. The FO will set the IRUs and the FMC's POS INIT page during his cockpit setup scan, which occurs at departure time plus 27 minutes.If he's not doing that, the only reason I can think of is that you did not have Service Update 3 from LVLD installed prior to installing FS2Crew.Please look in your FS9/Modules folder and tell me the version number for the LVLDSDK.dll.2. Paperwork. Most of the forms you see are real airline forms that were scanned. One of the limitations of dealing with monitors is that things have to be shrunk down, which is why the numbers appear small (their font size has to match the font size in the scanned form or it will look strange).I can read them fine, but I appreciate that not everyone has a 19" inch monitor. Perhaps for an update I can make the forms bigger.The only really important numbers you need are the ZFW and MACTOW/Trim Setting from the Loadsheet.3. Volumes. There is no scrolling text feature for people with hearing difficulties such as yourself.Is it just the Servisair dialogue that's the issue?She's giving the Pax count and Zero Fuel Weight.The ZFW is the only really important number you need, but you can see it again on the Loadsheet when it gets delivered to you a few minutes later.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest ihorizon

Thanks for the prompt reply!Using Explorer, I'm reading the LDS767sdk.dll file version to be 1.2.0.0 I'm right now downloading the all-in-one service pack upgrade. I thought I had already downloaded all the service packs, but I'm not sure. Please reply quickly before I go thru the installation of the service packs and have to reinstall FS2Crew.As far as the other stuff, I'll manage. Since you said the load sheet will have the ZFW and PAX count....ThanksihorizonSugar Hill, Ga

Hello iHorizon,That's the problem there.Please install Service Update 3.Service Update 3 is a requirement.Then re-install FS2Crew 767.Loadsheet has the ZFW and the Trim Setting/MACTOW.Those are the important numbers you need.Enter the ZFW in the FMC, and round down the MACTOW and enter it on the FMC Takeoff Page in the CG% line and the FMC will give you your takeoff trim setting.All the best,Bryan

Guest ihorizon

Will do all that and let you know.Thanks again!ihorizonSugar Hill, Ga