Sign in to follow this  
JET 1

I hate to be the first to report problems but.. :(

Hello Graham,I know what the issue is (I think).It was a hard one to identify because it only happens with a few users and I could never reproduce it.Send me an email and I'll send you a test fix.You'll have to test it for me, because I can't reproduce it.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Paul Heaney

Please make sure, that if you want to skip ahead in the clock, to wait a few seconds before knocking another minute off it, to ensure that you are not skipping anything critical.I'm not experiencing any issues at all, and to the best of my knowledge, neither are any of the other testers, or it would not have left the door. Bryan is very particular of having it Perfect, before he sets a release, a bit meticulous.But, that's what makes this software so great.Rest assured, he'll track down the problems you are facing. And solve those problems for you. It may very well be something in your system, afterall 99% Of us don't get those problems. Where else, will you find support like that?Top Rate Support, from a Top Rate Product!

One of the things about making code is that sometimes you have to play Sherlock Holmes, especially when trying to resolve issues that you yourself cannot reproduce. Those are usually the toughtest ones to fix, because they're often related to user error, or user hardware, or one of a million other possibilities.You're literally working in fog.In this case, a few users reported an issue. I could never reproduce this issue, and it only seems to affect a couple users out of a very large number of users.However, based on their feedback I was able to reinforce a small section of code.I issued the people who experienced this issue a test fix today, and we'll see if it does the trick.All the best,Bryan

Well I have to say I have flown 2 flights tonight since using the fix you issued Bryan. Both flights have been fine, the problem seems to have been solved.Will let you know if I get any further problemsThanks againGraham

I need a clarification, which may help others on the issue of the FO apparently leaving the cockpit during the take-off roll.The first few times I used FSCrew 767 I did NOT move the throttle on my joystick during the roll and everything worked perfectly. (Well except me probably!)I then found the the instruction on Page 53 of the manual - Take-off Item 4 "Important: move your throttle on your joystick to full after engage N1 or the simulation may think you are rejecting the takeoff".I did that, but this time, the FO DID go missing, didn't call 80 knots, V1 etc and didn't raise the gear once airborne.It's possible I advanced the throttle before selecting N1, so that maybe my fault, but I think the problem is around the movement of the throttle.

ngxu_banner.png