Sign in to follow this  
Epikk

My FO doesn't make his Before Start Flow...

Hello !... after asking ATC for P&Start... my FO doesn't make his Before Start and After Start Flows.No beacons, no hyd, no fuel pumps, no packs off...I have to set it of my self... He doesn't start the engines when told to do so also...Do I miss something. By the way, I'm following the steps on the kneeboard...EDIT_ Also, after TO, I can engage LNAV or HDG SEL passing 400ft nor engage VNAV+CMD passing 1000ft AGL... Even with the mouse !!!

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

He will ask at 0 minutes at the clock for pushback (you get a dialog with yes or standby...)If yes he will start his before start flow, give him a few seconds to finish then as captain turn of the right landing light (the middle button) off and on this will trigger the start crew and a dialog will pop-up...During pushback the startcrew will give clearance for starting the engines at that point first right engine (main button) stabilized secondary button for left engine start ;-)Have fun ;-) Andr

André

>He will ask at 0 minutes at the clock for pushback (you get a>dialog with yes or standby...)>If yes he will start his before start flow, give him a few>seconds to finish then as captain turn of the right landing>light (the middle button) off and on this will trigger the>start crew and a dialog will pop-up...That's exactly what I do... but the FO doesn't kick in no more after the YES...

Yes I do have it. Incremental...

Yup !! I did also... I will try to uninstall and re-install both FSCerw and LDS763... We'll see...

Before you do could you check one more thing?If the LVLDSDK.DLL is in your modules folder of FS9?Else just wait for Bryan to jump in to help you out ;-)Andr

André

First... A BIG THANX 4 your Help...I've already reinstall the whole thingy... Startin' FS right now...So YES, the LVLDSDK.dll is there... Just checked. Let me also seize the opportunity 2 thank you 4 your AWESOME paints man... AWESOME they are. No doubt!!

Your welcome and the paints hope they contribute to have that special feeling of being there thanks for the compliments much appreciated :-)Hope it will work for you now because this is a masterpiece of software :-)Andr

André

Mmmmm... Still not working. :(

Hello Fritz,Pls tell me the version number of your LVLDSDK.dll.As for your issue, I'm guessing perhaps somewhere along the line you somehow put FS2Crew out of the right mode.Pls try this. It will confirm that there is no problem with your LVLDSDK.dll (may have the wrong version perhaps).1. Load the SFO-LAX Tutorial Situation file.2. Open the FS2Crew Clock Panel.3. Wait about 10 seconds.4. Click the "Lower Left" button on the Clock Panel.5. Your departure time will change to plus 1.6. Start FS2Crew by clicking on 1.7. The FO when then ask you if he can call for the Push and Start.8. Press Yes.9. See if the FO does his Before Start Flow a few seconds later.Let me know what happens,Bryan

Okey !:-) Good News !!! Its works ! Seems work only when starting with the SFO-LAX Tutorial Situation file... Thanx Bryan and Andr

Hey Captain!Don't forget the manual event! and calling in the specials and the coffee!!!!Have fun!Bob...