Sign in to follow this  
tubavet

Download problem

Hi I've downloaded the .exe file using the F1Downloader but when try to run it I get the message "Cannot find "MSVBVM60.DLL" Please, re-install this application". I've deleted and re-downloaded the file but still get the message. Any ideas?Phillip

Guest BenBaron

Hi Phillip,I don't know wether FS2Crew uses it, but this file is part of the Visual Basic Virtual Machine, you may want to download the file at http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvbvm60 free of charge and see if it cures the problem until Bryan jumps in with a suggestion...(most people have to copy the file into C:WindowsSystem32 if using WinXP).

Thanks BenHAve already done that and still comes up with the same message (and I've checked is in System32 folder).Phillip

Guest BenBaron

Hi Phillip,have you tried to copy it into the folder, where the install program is located, too?

Guest BenBaron

Hmmm, then we have to wait for Bryan to jump in...he might be still asleep due to timezones.

u may have to register the dll - and I have forgot how to do it - someone will tell us.:-) :-)

Hello Phillip,Does this happen before or after the Purchase Screen appears?FS2Crew uses the Flight1 Wrapper system (same system used when you bought the download version of the Level-D 767 from Flight1).Issues with the Flight E-Commerce Wrapper are out of my hands I'm afraid.Do try the virus scanner and disk utility idea.Also, I suggest downloading FS2Crew again if it's not a problem.If if it happens again for you, please contact me and I will ask Flight1 what could be happening.EDIT: I just checked the Flight1 forum. Pls see this thread.http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_post...=MSVBVM60%2EDLLIf you're running a program called "Panda", disable it.All the best,Bryan

>>If you're running a program called "Panda", disable it.>>You hit the nail on the head. It is now installed just need to start flying now. Funner thing is the LevelD 767 installed correctly. Flight 1 must have changed their wrapper.Thanks a lot Bryan.Phillip