Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 767 Pre-Release Info

Captains,In preparation for the release I've cleaned up the Level-D 767 Edition forum as you can see.Status: Barring any unforseen problems, the plan is to release the 767 version within the next 48 hours.Note: To reward FS2Crew existing customers for their support, a $5.00 discount coupon will be available for existing FS2Crew customers.To prepare for the release, please do the following:1. Please install Service Update 3 for the Level-D 767 if you haven't done so already. It is a requirement. Take your Level-D for a test flight to make sure it works okay if you haven't used it in a while.Just to give you something to think about, here are the words of release candidate tester who is doing a last minute check on the release version:"WOW! You've outdone yourself on this one. Went from aircraft entry to TOD, No problems what so ever. I'm about 50NM From TOD on the second flight, and it looks just as good, the Tutorial is fantastic, very well written, and It's been like clockwork for this next flight.Frame rates are Excellent, no noticable difference at all. Speech is smooth and clear, tutorial is so easy, a chimpanzee could use it."All the best,Bryan York

Guest XaRGoN

Sweet Bryan!!How do I get 5$ discount?I have FS2CREW PMDG and FS2CREW C172.Waiting for the release!!Erez

Hello Erez,When the 767 is released, the FS2Crew website will be updated.You will see a download link for the coupon.All you need to do is select "Coupon" on the Flight1 Payment Screen. You will then browse to the coupon (it's a jpg file). The purchase price will then change, and then you would complete the purchase.You'll really like the 767 version.It's really 3rd generation FS2Crew. It's a lot more advanced and easier to use than the PMDG 737 version.Here's another comment from a beta tester:"I've been speaking with Bryan York the designer for FS2CREW about the upcoming LevelD Model, and he's graciously allowed me to test it.OH MY! This program is incredible. I have the PMDG737 Version, and didn't really get into it, I found it far too confusing, and pushed it aside, the LevelD Version, I'm please to say, a MONKEY Can use it. The Tutorial is that detailed, that you can do every step, exactly like it tells you, and have excellent results (Well, excluding Pilot error, of course)Keep your eyes peeled for this one, it's going to be a hit. Should be out this weekend, all going well.Anyone that's used the PMDG737, Default737, Flight1 ATR-72, C-172 will tell you it makes the flying a whole lot better.No, I'm not getting paid for this Just giving credit, where it's due. He's earned it."Cheers,Bryan

Guest Paul Heaney

There you have it! Right from the source.

Guest XaRGoN

Ok thanks Bryan!Really waiting for it :) please release it :D

Guest Senior Captain

If they enjoy it as much as I am. Theres going to be alot less sleep and alot of flying going on.:-beerchug Andrew

Guest Paul Heaney

Yep, tell me about it. It's 5:25am, and It's time for me to stop playing with it, and get to bed! Thanks Bryan for an amazing addon, I'm gonna have red-eye for sure when I get up in a few hours!

This is great! I held off the 747F so that nothing would detract me from exploring this new version of FS2Crew. For me at least, that is all that needs to be said. :-)

Guest Murf

As a member of the LDS767 beta team I have spent more hours than I care to count flying the 767 in our virtual world. FS2Crew for the 767 has dramatically increased my immersion in the product. Having a First Officer working through the flows and the checklists with you adds another element of realism to a great simulation.If you love flying your 767 FS2Crew is a must have!!!!!!

Guest jeffg

Murf, I can't agree more it was great beta testing this superb add-on for the LDS 767. JeffG

Ditto From me Murf. If any of you have not got this yet you need to. As a beta tester on the LDS and the FS2Crew 767 project, I can say that I am truly impressed with this product. Not only are the SOP's #1, but the ground crew are taylored for your dep/arrival. If you land in Germany, they speak in a german accent, Ya, and if in France, they will send you off with a bon voyage! Very nice indeed. Go NOW and get it. You will not be let down, unless you refuse/can't read the manual and do the tutorial.