Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

Noise Abattement Procedure

Hi,very great addon for the 767.Is it possible to do a VNAP A or VNAP B profile on take off ? Actually, Climb thrust is set at 1000ft AGL when we push main button at that time.I think there's a mistake in the before take off check list. Performing a bleed off take off, the FO calls for bleeds in the check list, the captain answers OFF, whereas the bleeds are still in ON position. The FO will turn the bleed off when lining up on the runway, after the CL item is called.Stephane

vpa055.png

Hello Stephane,Thanks for the kind words!For a bleeds off takeoff: The FO will configure the overhead for a packs off take off during his Before Takeoff flow, which occurs when you perform the RTO Brief as you take the runway.So the bleeds will still be on when you're running the Before Takeoff checklist.However, for an update, I may add an additional response to the Packs challenges like in the Before Takeoff checklist:Packs: They're on, but you'll shut them off as we take the runway.Or something to that effect.For the profile: I asked Capt Barrington about that. The one modelled is the profile he uses at his airline.If you want the FO to set the climb thrust at 1500 AGL, just don't press the Main Button until climbing through 1500.All the best,Bryan

Thanks Bryan,Maybe for a future update, if possible, we may have the option to do a VNAP B take off (in Australia for instance), with VNAV or LVL CHG at 1000FT AGL then accelerate to ZF+10KT and then command flaps retraction at 3000ft AGL.For VNAP A, at 1500ft AGL command climb thrust, but should not call for flaps retraction, should wait until 3000ft AGL for flaps retraction.Anyway that's already a good product, and i'm sure it can be improved ;-) !Stephane

vpa055.png

Yeah... The FL CH option would be nice.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

FS2Crew's angle is that we're modelling one company's SOPs to the letter.At Capt David Barrington's company, they use VNAV during the departure. They don't don't use FL CH. Others airlines would do it differently. There are a million ways to skin a cat.I will however be adding another command to the FO Commands Page so you can ask the FO to set "Climb Thrust" independently of the VNAV/Autopilot call so you can follow the VNAP A profile.Cheers,Bryan