Sign in to follow this  
cx822

ZFW and loadsheet error

First of all, congradulations on producing such a fabulous product. I've completed a flight of my own with FS2Crew and It's stunningly realistic and addictive!!However, I'm still having trouble with getting the ZFW of the LVD config manager to be the same as the one from servisair. Servisair constantly reports 244.05 whilst I've tried to change the values in the config manager and saved it a couple of times without success. I do have lvdsdk.dll 1.3 version, ran config after install and followed the tutorial word by word.....thanksEien

Hello Eien,Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad to hear you like it :-)Please see the Manual for a detailed explanation on how the ZFW weight is read by FS2Crew via the Level D SDK.Basically in a nutshell, depending on how your situation file is set up, the situation file can override the ZFW from the Config Manager under certain circumstances.Again, I won't reprint the manual here, but look at Page 6 and you'll see how it works and how FS2Crew reads the ZFW via the Level D SDK.All the best,Bryan

Thanks for the help, but I haven't loaded any situation files. I simply load a panel i wish to use. Set it up as you have required (APU , Air-cond, etc etc) and then start fs2crew. Also where are those situation files saved at?thanks again

Same problem here. I don't load any situation file. I just go to create a flight, start with the default cessna and then switch aircraft to the LDS. Start the APU, air conditioning and marker beacon light and then start FS Crew. Still get screwed up ZFW's.

Eric 

Hi,FS2Crew reads the ZFW via the Level-D SDK.So whatever the Level-D SDK feeds FS2Crew for the ZFW is what gets displayed in the loadsheet. It's very simple.Some things to consider:1. Check your International units setting in the FS9 menu. If you're set for metric, then FS2Crew will convert the SDK ZFW value from pounds to kilograms.Other than that, that's the only time FS2Crew touches the ZFW value.2. Again, take a look at Page 6 in the manual. You might want to try 'Importing the Panel Data' from the FS2Crew Situation file in the Level-D menu. The situation file is setup so that it should not override any pre-existing ZFW.3. Lastly, make sure you're saving your changes in the 767 Config Manager.Hope that helps,Bryan