Sign in to follow this  
Guest VoloVirtuale

Changing default keystrokes

Guest VoloVirtuale

Good 'eve all,I've tried to look for the option to change keystrokes on FS2Crew but I wasn't able to find anything. Using it together with FSPassengers there are a couple of buttons, for example SHIFT-CTRL-T that have 2 functions:on Fspassengers turns on musicon FS2Crew disables master avionicsin this case, music doesn't start and avionics gets turned off (Fs2crew overrides Fspassenger).This didn't happen using FsPassengers before installing FS2Crew.In the manual there is not reference on how to change key assignments.. or I am just completely wrong? :)Ciao,Simon

Guest VoloVirtuale

Hello Bryan,thanks for your reply. I've changed key assignement directly on Fspassengers, tonight i'll try again and i'll let you know.By the way, the review should be ready by sunday hopefully :-)Ciao from Italy,Simon