Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Start Center

I used it on the first day or so, but not very much now - although I configured the weather page to bring up the UK BBC weather radar page which is useful in the planning stage.

I don't use it much. I have the manual on a separate laptop, the news section gives me a script error and the wx radar is US only.. :-)

Guest mikealpha

I don't use it either. To be honest, I usually remove desktop icons I haven't confirmed to be there. It just gets too crowded otherwise.Mike

Same here.Try to keep my desktop as clean as possible.Dom

The script error on the News tab seems to have been fixed. I found the UK BBC web site good for a UK weather radar picture.

I like having the start center. Desktop issues aren't a problem for me. Nice also to be able to change the weather view.One question:If I use the button to restore the Level-D panel cfg. files, does the button allow me to change them back to the FS2Crew cfg. files? Don't know if this is a "one shot" deal.Looks like a great program so far. Still in the early stages.Thanks again, Bryan for your great work. I've been spreading the word, but my wife and dog are beginning to get tired of hearing about it. :)All the best,Slugger

Guest bigun

Hi Bryan,For me I don't use it at all.

Hello Slugger,Yes, you can swap back and forth between the FS2crew modified panel.cfg files and the original panel.cfg files located in the Panel Options folder.To make the changes "effective" though after running such a swap, you will still need to open the 767 Configuration Manager and click "Save".That will make the associated panel.cfg from the Panel Options folder your active panel.cfg.If there is one real practical use for Start Center, this is it :-)Cheers,Bryan

Thanks for the prompt reply.Being able to switch back and forth will help a lot with the learning curve.I've been having so much fun with FS2Crew ATR, I find ithard to tear myself away from it long enough to learn the 767.One final note. Thanks for the discount coupon. Classy touch.All the best,Slugger

Guest Pilot3033

I used it the first time, but not really since. If I ever need to change CFGs it will be nice to have though.