Sign in to follow this  
Guest chollya

Some questions on Level-D version (de-ice/FA related)

Guest chollya

Bought fs2crew two days ago, made several flights and now have a lot of questions on the functionality...First of all - i've seen in the forum that fs2crew for PMDG have support for de-ice/anti-ice station, but where is it in level-d edition? Is deicing/anticing procedures supported at all?Also, does the specialities list from flight attendant always the same? It is really boring to hear same thing every flight.And last - is it possible to switch off the push back clearance request? It doesn't makes sense in VATSIM

Hello,A de-icing station may be in an update. With the ATR version I actually had the capability to de-ice the plane, but the 767 that capability is not there, so it would just be simulated voices for the de-ice crew.Specials: There are two possibilites depending on the time you ask for the specials.Push and start: You can't turn it off per se, but if you like I can delete the FO asking for the push and start clearance from the wav for you.All the best,Bryan

Re the Specials. What are UM's - are they unaccompanied minors? The only thing I can think they can be.

Guest chollya

Dear Bryan>Specials: There are two possibilites depending on the time you>ask for the specials.So, i will have only two variants of specials... Is there a chance that in future this feature will be randomized? :)