Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Dreier

Newbie Question re: Liveries

I just installed the LD-767 Edition. I read in the PDF something about the generic 767 (at least I think I did). My question is whether I can use my DAL 767, or do I have to use the LDS-767 generic. The reason I ask is that I haven't gone through all the steps to install and want to be sure that I'm not giving up my Delta 767. Thanks

Hello Chuck,When you load the FS2Crew SFO-LAX Tutorial Situation file, it will look for and load the LDS-767 generic livery.One thing you could do if you want to use your DAL livery for the tutorial light is to load your 767 at SFO using the DAL livery, and then "important the panel data" from the FS2Crew Tutorial file.Note that you will need to manually turn on the position lights if you do this as the Level-D does not import the position of these lights.Hope that helps,Bryan

Bryan,Thanks for the quick reply. How about for my "regular" flights after the tutorial? Any problem using my liveries there?

All you need do is load the livery you want then when the sim starts go to the Level D menu select load panel state, click on FS2Crew tutorial, import, ok and then you should be ready at the gate with your choice of livery 767. All you need do the is turn the position lights on and then when ready activate FS2Crew as you would normally.Hope that helpsRichard