Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vermeirea

Gear disagree on ground

Guest Vermeirea

Hi folks,I have a gear disagree message on ground when I use FS2Crew. I had that message in the beginning using squawkbox 3. I didn't remeber which was the cure. Has somebody else that problem ? Hope to find a solution, not very annoying but without would be better ! :-)Oh by the way very nice product !;-)Best regards to all of you,Amedee Vermeire

Guest Vermeirea

Hi Bryan,Thank you for your prompt reply.Reading your answer, nobody else reported this problem before. Of course gear lever is in down position on ground. I even recycle it with no luck. Asked ground crew to repair failures. No failures were detected by (software) ground crew. The very odd is that when I fly the LDS 767 without FS2Crew nothing happen. I couldn't detect exactly when the gear disagree message appears. It doesn't at the start up of FS2Crew, it a bit after. I will check and report.The gear disagree message disappear when the gear leaves the ground, even with gear down and gear lever down. Gear retraction is flawless, with no message inflight. On final, after gear extention no gear disagree message until touchdown. At and after touchdown, the message is back there. It seems to be a annonciator problem if I would be in a real airplane. Hope this will help you identifying the problem. Might it be a FSUIPC setting ? This problem was reported in the early stage of the LDS 767 with use of squawkbox 3. Best regards,Amedee Vermeire

Hello Amedee,Unless someoneone else has this (and so far you're the only one I'm afraid), and I can reproduce it, there's not much I can really suggest other than doing a clean re-install of the Level-D 767. That often clears up weird little gremlins.All the best,Bryan

Amedee,I get this only when flying online using FSINN and this was pointed out on the FSINN forum. As far as I know there is no fix for it at present, but it does dissapear when airborne. I have learnt to ignore it now.CheersDrayton