Sign in to follow this  
Guest wielebny

FS2Crew 767Level-D and FSPassengers help

Guest wielebny

when start FSPassnegers with Fs2Crew?start batrery and APU, start FS2Crew and FSPassengers? pls help me

Hi,I have the demo version running, so I'm not an expert. I always start my flights with the cockpit prepared by engineering. (APU and AC running). I start FSpassenger after I have set up the FMC and it works fine.Although I am getting dinged for taxing with the nose gear light on. I hate to turn off the light penalty all together. Plus since I allow malfunctions, my airline reputation will probably be in the septic tank. :) Not sure if I should buy it.Bob...

I started from a cold and dark ... so it is really different for me however I can tell you that you must desactivate in FsPassengerTransition Level Penalty Doors opened by...You can leave all audio announcement as you can easily pass each part by pressing "space" keyYou can also start FSPassenger as soon as you started FS2Crew just put the same time for passenger loading as FS2Crew Clock So you won't be disturb. Don't close the door until all passengers are onboardVoil

Guest Pilot3033

You will also have to get over the Engineer and dispatcher not having the "correct" weights on the load sheet. FSPAX will compute your CG% and ZFW so it's no problem, more about getting over what the dispatcher says to you when you first load up.-Matt

Guest Paul Heaney

Don't let FSPassengers adjust your fuel/weights, disable that option in your more_options.cfg file, and it works great. I've done a few flights with FSPassengers and fs2crew, in perfect harmony :)

I like having the number of passengers as an unknown until I start FSP and I have been using FSP to load my plane. I use Flight Operations Center (FOC) as a flight planner and it provides exceptional detail and accuracy relative to weights and flight times.I set the cargo weight in FOC, then load all the passengers with FSP then tweak the cargo in FSP to match the ZFW from FOC. The take off V speeds match perfectly and (assuming no ATC holds or delays or wind anomalies) can fly 99 percent of my routes (less than 600nm) within plus/minus 5 minutes. That is due to the consistent way I now fly my 767 (thanks Bryan!) and the commercial accuracy (winds aloft etc) using FOC. I also use RC4,AV6 and FSFlight Keeper(ACARS) to complete my environment. Terrific combination!Bob...