Hi Brian,I haven't heard it yet, but is there a doors PA included, maybe something along the line of "Cabin Crew, doors to automatic and cross check" on departure, and maybe on shutdown "Cabin Crew, doors to manual and cross check".Just a thought.Chris

Guest ARanc

Hi Chris,Sorry to say there is no doors PA included. Maybe for a future update Bryan can squeeze it in. I made a custom FA PA set for United airlines and it works like a charm with FS2crew. It has welcome, taxi, saefty, climb, Meal, decent, approach, pushabck, arrival and gate arrival PA's. In the gate arrival PA the FA says "Flight attendents prepare doors for airrival and cross check" she also says it with the pushback PA. Regards,Alexwww.fs2crew.comhttp://www.fs2crew.com/betateam.jpg

We're modelling one company's SOPs, and it was never indicated to me that they use this call.I can double check with Dave, but if his company does not use this call, it will not be included.EDIT: Just got an email from Dave. Turns out a PA was recently added to his company's SOPs.It goes:

Guest flyoli

hello together,first greetings from switzerland and thank you brian for this great addon! my question: I don't hear any PA Sounds! What is the mistake? thanks for your help!cheers, Oli

Guest flyoli

...sorry I mean I don't hear any "taxi, saefty, climb, meal, decent, approach and gate arrival" sounds from the cabin crew, same as in the FS2Crew ATR-versioncheers, Oli