Sign in to follow this  
MSW

Can't Get Past Before Engine Start Check List

I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. I've set and re-set my main key several times. I've gone through the tutorial 3 times. But when I get to where I must push the main key to start the before engine start check list, nothing happens. What am I missing? Please help. Thanks!P.S. I have the 737 and ATR FS2Crews and I always struggle on the learning curve...LOL. I guess this one won't be any different.Mike

Guest Paul Heaney

Make sure you do EXACTLY what the tutorial says, and it works fine. I've done about 12 flights, since release and no problems at all, could be your just not doing something, or doing it at the wrong time. Go through it slow, and try it.

Every time the clock was below 14 minutes. I'll try again later.Mike

On the Master Control Panel, there is a hidden click spot located in the lower left corner that will display a counter that can be used to track the Main Button.Open the counter to confirm that your Main Button is working.Cheers,Bryan

What happened was the keyboard button I had the main mapped to simply would not work. So I changed to another keyboard button and it now works. Thanks for your help. So far FS2Crew 767 is great.Mike