Sign in to follow this  
TheDanger

Problem with no DSTR form

I have tried 2 flights now but everytime it gets to 4mins remaining when I expect the dstr form I get nothing. At 3mins the doors close and from then on everything is as it should be UNTIL I set N1 at TO, then I'm back to the disappearing FO.I still have the replacement gauge installed so what could the issue be now? This happens without time skippingMany thanksGraham

Hi Bryan,Thanks for the replyI am a dork or should that a complete and utter DORK!I forgot to run the before start checklist both times, duh!No wonder it didnt work, works fine now on third attempt.Maybe I shouldnt give up using the manuals just yet !!Thanks againGraham

Guest Paul Heaney

I've made over a douzen flights since fs2crew went retail, and I still have the tutorial infront of me as a reference. So don't feel bad. You won't master all the flows, clicks and checks in 1 flight. Yeah it's really easy to learn, but Nice to have a reference handy, when needed. Nice to see you got it.

I was using the flowchart from Markus but for some reason I missed the 'main button' to start the before checklist.thanks againGraham