Sign in to follow this  
MSW

Great Job!/ Some questions?

I just finished a great flight from KABQ to KDFW using FS2 Crew 767 in conjunction with Radar Contact 4. What a great combination!!! FS2 Crew 767 is wonderful. Some questions.1. During the B&D check when I set the VOR 1 to manual and to a VOR fix, when I go to the FMC FIX page it shows nothing. How do I get the VOR 1 manual setting to show on the FMC FIX page? Or am I doing something completely wrong?2. When I call up the FA for coffee or food, they say OK but there is no arrival of the coffee or food. I sure miss that part (Like it is in FS2 Crew 737 and ATR). Anyway you could include it an upcoming patch? Or maybe I should just fire the FAs. :D Thanks!Mike

Hi Mike,I'm glad to hear you're liking it :-)1. You need to enter the name of the VOR (3 letter code) on the fix page in the FMC. The bearing and distance to the VOR will then appear in the top, middle section of the Fix page. You would then compare that info (bearing and distance) to the "raw" data to make sure everything agrees.2. Personally I think having a little pop-up with a picture of a coffee cup, etc., is a bit silly, but if you guys want to see a picture of a coffee cup, I can add it to update 1. It's not a problem to add :-)Bryan

Not the picture of the coffee cup! But at least the voice of the FA bringing it in to the cabin, with maybe the sound of the cockpit door opening. I also noticed that when on approach and the FO turns on the seat belt sign, there is no FA announcement that the "Captain has turned on the seat belt sign and .........".Mike

Hi Mike,There is no FA call for the seatbelt going on, but there is a Captains announcement that we are ready for the descent. Will this do, it can be found on the PA panel.Also for the cup. Silly to me Bryan.Chris

Guest XM DUDE

>For Update 1, I'll look into adding the sound of the FA>popping into the flight deck to deliver the drinks, etc. >>Bryan>I find the real Starbucks coffee cup better.