Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brian

FS2 Crew Start Centre

Guest Brian

Dear Bryan,I downloaded update 1 yesterday and was looking at the documentation via the start centre. I then clicked through the various menu's. After reading the military page I exited via the exit icon. An error message came up on the screen.I retried it and after viewing all the pages, this time went back to the start page, then exited! This time with no ill effects.I've attached the error file, which I copied, for your info.Maybe it's only happening with my machine, but I thought it may help if anyone else has this problem.

Guest Brian

Hi Bryan,I have re-tried without going back to the start page, and have found no problems.Maybe as Jim said, the re-boot cleared it?Many thanks for your replies