Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eric Tombaugh

ZFW/GW entry

Guest Eric Tombaugh

I couldn't find this anywhere so if I missed it please let me know!I am trying to do the tutorial, but no joy. When I get to the portion where i need to enter the GW and ZFW I simply cannot. The FMC keeps giving me a Invalid Entry message. I have re-installed the LDS with all the service packs current to pack 3, and reinstalled FS2crew. The plane worked fine until I installed FS2crew. Also the config manager doesn't seem to change the fuel no matter what I put in..and yes I do save. Any help would be apprecieated as I am anxious to use FS2crew to its fullest extent!Eric Tombaugh

Hello Eric,Proposed Fuel in the 767 Config Manager: I just checked the Level-D Support forum for you. You still need to enter the fuel manually. The 767 Config Manager does not load the fuel for you.GW and ZFW: You do not need to enter the GW. Only enter the ZFW. All I can think of is that you're entering the wrong number in the FMC. Make sure you enter the ZFW as indicated on the Loadsheet that the agent hands you in FS2Crew.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest Eric Tombaugh

Thanks for the quick response Bryan!I am firing up the FS monster now to give it another go. I was trying to enter the Gross weight last time because the load sheet didn't seem to be correct but I will try it with the load sheet reading this time...Eric

Eric,It is a bit confusing at first. :) The fuel adjustment in the configuration manager is the proposed fuel for your next flight. It obviously does not affect zero fuel weight, but does affect the %MAC/T.O. trim settings on the load sheet. Bob

Guest Eric Tombaugh

Thanks guys for the help. Works like a charm. Not sure what exactly I was doing wrong but might have just needed to sleep on it ;)One more quick question though. The servisar girl that tells you the load count and the ZFW. Most of the time its 282.3 but then on the load sheet it is 292.3, which one is the correct one?Thanks again,Eric